Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Robert Rakate!!! (A.K.A the brown wiggle)- Duffy Assembly And Duffy Books

Duffy Assembly

Robert Rakate (a.k.a the brown wiggle) came to Ruapotaka School today to talk to us about Reading!!!!!!

Robert made us giggle and he said
"I told my son to clean up his room before he went with his friends and when his son went with his friends he went into his sons room and it was still messy!!" so he said he was cleaning his sons book shelf and he found a book called "Asterix"
Robert said that he jumped on his sons bed and started reading the book and when his son got home he told him to clean up his room!!!


Today we also got our two
Duffy Books!!!! 

Because my books are hidden behind Tristan head my books are

Goosebumps: A Nightmare On Clown Street
and
Thea Stilton: And The Tropical Treasure.
Today was fun!!!

5 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Leanah
I loved youre writing about youre duffy assembly. I can relate when our school had a duffy assembly. The reason why they have duffy shows is to encourage kids to read more. One question ''What was youre favourite part of the duffy show?''.

Anonymous said...

Hey Leanah!
I am very sad that I missed it but I bet that you were laughing a lot! Keep blog posting regularly and you'll soon get the hang of it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Leanah do you like your duffy books?

Naomi P said...

Hi leanahh it's me Naomi from quad blogging,
I really loved your writing and how you explained what happened and what you got. That must of been really fun.

Post a Comment