Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Cooking Is Awesome!

On Wednesday last week we had our first day back at Tech! Joanlisi and I made a really delicious dish, which was potato salad with ham and egg.
Method: 
Step 1. Boil water.
Step 2. Peel potatoes and cut into small pieces.
Step 3. Dice the onions.
Step 4. Boil the potatoes until they're soft. While boiling the potatoes boil an egg as well.
Step 5. Dice the ham into little squares.
Step 6. Take the egg out after 5-7 minutes, remove the eggshell then slice into smaller pieces.
Step 7. Drain the potatoes and then mix them into a bowl with the ham, egg and onion.
Step 8. Add some mayonnaise and a pinch of salt.
Step 9. Serve and enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kia Ora! I am Piper from Parkview Parua School.
That looked like an amazing potato salad! I wish I could have eaten it. This reminds me of the times we go to technology! Last time we went to tech, we made mini frittatas. Maybe next time you could have another picture of just the potato salad, then another with you and the salad. But overall, I think this is an amazing post.
sincerely, Piper

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am Juliet from Parkview Parua school.
This is really cool how you made potato salad with eggs and ham. Something I like about this is that you added the steps of how to make it if we would like to make it at home. Something you could work on is you could say what it could go good with. It reminded me about when I did tech and made mini frittats. But overall this is really good.

Anonymous said...

Kia Ora! I'm Topaz from Parkview Parua School.
That looked like an amazing delicious potato salad.I wish I had been able to do that before I read your post know I know and I could make it for my own family. This reminds me of the times we go to technology. Last time at tech we made yummy mini frittatas with left over vegetables and eggs. Maybe next time you could put more pictures of you making it and also how hard or easy it was. But overall It sounded good. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment