Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

My Favourite Subjects

Hola!

My name is Leanah and I go to Ruapotaka School. I am 9 years old and I am year 5. I am half Maori and half Tongan. I have two sisters and two brothers. I also have 2 cats named Baxy who is the mother of Simber who is her son. Baxy is really furry and she really likes cuddles. Simber is quite shy. Simber likes to dribble when my mum or I hug him or pat him. Simber also likes to stuff his face into his food when he is very hungry.

My favourite subject in school is Cybersmart. One of my learning goals are to know all of the keyboard shortcuts so when I need them I can use them. I also want to improve my 4-12 times tables for multiplication. My favourite sport is netball and the name of my netball team is the Shooting Stars. We have won all of our games so far. I admire Maria Tutaia because of her incredible shooting skills in netball, one day I want to be like her. My favourite singers are Sophia Carson and Sabrina Carpenter. My favourite song sung by Sabrina Carpenter is called “Smoke and Fire” and “Love is the Name” by Sophia Carson. My favourite books to read are Goosebumps, Why I Quit Zombie School and Streets Of Panic Park.




No comments:

Post a Comment