Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey FUN!

This school holidays some of Room 10 are going to be doing a holiday program called the Summer Learning Journey. We have to chose a country and give to reasons about why we chose that country and here are my reasons

Activity 1.

I chose England because they have a great netball team that are very competitive against their opponents..... And of course I love netball.
The second reason is that the  speak the same language as us but they have a very cool and different accent to us.

1 comment:

Dan Abricossow said...

Kia ora Leanah,

Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! I really enjoyed reading your blog, and I am looking forward to following your journey to England over the holidays.

My name is Dan and I'm working alongside Rachel and Mark over the summer. I'm lucky enough to be able to read your blogs and I'll be leaving comments as I go. If you want to reply to my comments then please do! I'd love to know what you think, or if you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Great country choice! I like your reasons for wanting to learn about England. I love netball too! I used to work for Netball New Zealand for a while, so I got to work alongside a lot of the players and it was really exciting! Maria Tutaia is one of my favourite players too :-)

Whereabouts in England do you think you want to visit? There are so many amazing places to visit there. England is quite an old country, with a lot of history which means you'll be able to learn so much over the next few weeks! I have a few friends living over in England at the moment and they all really enjoy it. Although it's quite cold at this time of year, and it gets dark very early! Quite different to our summer Christmas here in New Zealand.

You have made such a good start to your learning journey Leanah, keep up the awesome blogging! I hope you are enjoying your holidays and have a wonderful Christmas.

Dan.

Post a Comment