Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Bonus Points!!!!

Bonus Points
For bonus points we have to write a letter to a friend or family member to tell them that you are going to visit the country that you have chosen and to tell them how long you will be away for and you can feel free to ask them if the want to go as well......

Bonus Activity:
Dear Mum,
I'm going to visit England. I have chosen to go to this country because it has interested me by their netball team and because I believe that it is really pretty there. I will be away for about 2 weeks and if you'd like to come you are welcome to join me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Leanah,

It's lovely to see that you've decided to invite your mom to go with you to England. I am sure that you will both love it! There are so many interesting places to visit and the countryside is really beautiful. There are rolling hills, lush forests and rugged coastline. You will also see very ancient castles and cathedrals in many of the cities that you visit. The cathedrals are particularly stunning.

When I lived in Norwich (a city on the east side of England) I used to visit the local cathedral on a regular basis. It, the Norwich cathedral, was quite large and made entirely of stone. Every time that I walked into the cathedral I felt as though I was stepping back in time. It was originally built in 1145, almost 1000 years ago!

I hope that you and your mom are able to get to England one day to see it :)

Cheers,
Rachel

Post a Comment